Thursday 8 November 2012

Adding Music

Yeah, so it's really convenient being able to add music directly from iTunes.

Except it isn't is it? Because you can't scrub through the tracks. You have to listen from the beginning.

The point of editing is editing. I love the ability to use the middle of one track and the bridge of another and the end of another. I don't want to have to listen to the track all the way through.

And while we're at, fuck quick view. I really miss the ability to scrub through tracks in finder. Why get rid of that? I used to be able to scrub through a track and then leave it playing while I did something else.

What about using iTunes I hear you say. Fuck off. I don't want hundreds of tracks of shitty production music in my iTunes.

I want jungle in my iTunes.

Dza

No comments:

Post a Comment